Hogwarts Renewed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

19 years after the Second Wizarding War, trouble is already brewing. People are going to have to chose Light or Dark once again. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Hogwarts Renewed! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Deveraux or Deputy Headmaster Hendrix!
Date: June 19-August 30
You are allowed to post anywhere except for Hogwarts. The only people allowed to post in Hogwarts are the Professors.

Positions Available

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sirena Deveraux
Headmistress
Sirena Deveraux

Positions Available  Empty
PostSubject: Positions Available    Positions Available  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Adult Positions

Leader:
(Is in charge of plans and oversees everything. -1 position available)

Second in Command:
(Will speak to Leader about everything. Will help the Leader plan. -1 position available)

Secretary:
(make to-do lists, plan important meetings after speaking to the leader and second in command, etc..)

Spell Advisor:
(Will work on teaching all members all the offensive and defensive spells that the Professor's won't teach- 2 positions available)

Interrogator:
(Will conduct interrogations with the leader present or unpresent- 1 position available )

Adult Recruiter:
(Will work on getting new people to join- 1 position available )

Combatants:
(Everyone who is 16 and above are going to work alongside the adult Order members)

Strategist:
(Will come up with battle strategies)

Spies: unlisted
(Will bring back vital information, but not enough to break your cover, and can in turn be given specific information to pass along to the death eaters so as not to break cover, must owl me specifically if this position is desired and will remain unlisted above for security purposes- 2 positions available)

Researchers:
(will look up any information needed for the Order and will assist any of the above when necessary; spells, strategies, etc...- 2 positions available)

Potion Maker:
(Will make all the potions needed; healing, truth serum, etc... - 1 position available)

Healer:
(can either be a healer or someone with extensive knowledge in healing, 2 positions available)

Torturer:
(Will torture people to get information out- 1 position avaliable)

Others
(If there is a position you want and it's not listed above, please OWL me and let me know the position and what it will entail.)

Student Positions

Leader:
(Is in charge of plans and oversees everything.)

Second in Command:
(Will speak to Leader about everything. Will help the Leader plan.)

Secretary:
(make to-do lists, plan important meetings after speaking to the leader and second in command, etc..)

Spell Advisor:
(Will work on teaching all members all the offensive and defensive spells that the Professor's won't teach- 2 positions available)

Interrogator:
(Will conduct interrogations with the leader present or unpresent- 1 position available )

Student Recruiter:
(Will work on getting new people to join- 1 position available )

Combatants:
(Everyone who is 16 and above are going to work alongside the adult Order members)

Strategist:
(Will come up with battle strategies -1 position available)

Researchers:
(will look up any information needed for the Order and will assist any of the above when necessary; spells, strategies, etc...- 2 positions available)

Potion Maker:
(Will make all the potions needed; healing, truth serum, etc... - 1 position available)

Student Healer:
(can either be a healer or someone with extensive knowledge in healing -2 positions available)

Just a Member:
(for anyone who is under 15 and can't have a roll yet)

Others
(If there is a position you want and it's not listed above, please OWL me and let me know the position and what it will entail.)
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsrenewed.rpg-board.net

Positions Available
Page 1 of 1